Thursday, September 29, 2011

You Got it!






[mikee.jpg]


Mikee Cojuangco is one of the few artists that I really admire. Aside from her beauty, intelligence and poise, she is known to be a great horse rider athlete. She has competed in many international competitions already. I really do admire her a lot. Even when she already got married, she still pursued her number one love, horse riding. I guess she is doing it not for money or for fame, but most importantly to prove something to herself and most of all to do what she loves doing. There was a time wherein she joined a horse riding competition, and she almost fell on her saddle while riding on the horse. Do you still remember that? I was so nervous for her at that time. Good thing it went just fine in the end, because she simply never gave up. I’m not interested in horse riding, cause I don’t think I can communicate to the horse and manage him. But, while looking at www.theequestriancorner.com, it just made me want to do horse back riding. They do sell horse riding apparel, including saddles, riding boots, helmets, clothes, blankets and a lot more. They got all you need. I wonder where Mikee bought the saddle for her horse? Mikee? She’s the woman in a saddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment